To deliver our services we need to collect, store, use, share and dispose of personal information. This is known as data processing.
When we collect personal data, we must tell you why we need it, and what we will do with it. This information is called a privacy notice.
This privacy notice explains how we process your personal information as a company. If this privacy notice changes in any way, we will update our policy. By regularly reviewing this policy it will ensure that you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances, if any, we share it with others.
In processing personal information, Aspire Industrial Services must comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018. We refer to this as data protection legislation.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including name telephone number and email address
- Demographic information such as address, postcode, preferences relating to an enquiry.
- Other information relevant to enquiry details
- CV information
- Client testimonials
We collect this information to:
- Provide you with services that you may request from us
- Enhance or improve customers’ experience of our products and services and our website.
- Make any general enquiries or request information about Aspire Academy and any of the services we may offer or administer
- Apply for any job vacancies
Aspire Academy will not disclose voluntarily provided details to third parties or use the information in any other way without prior consent.
When personal data is collected, specific details on the use of this information will be provided. If you have provided telephone or email details, we may contact you using those media.
Data Protection Principles
- We only collect information that we need
- We keep your personal information secure
- We don’t keep your information for longer than we need to
- We tell you why we need your information and what we will do with it
- We collect accurate information and, where necessary, keep it up to date
- We don’t use your information for a different reason than the one we have told you about. The exception to this is if we have to do so by law e.g. to prevent and detect crime.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Your Rights to:
- Be informed about how we collect and use your personal information through privacy notices such as this.
- Request information we hold about you. This is known as a subject access request and is free of charge. We must respond within one month, although this can be extended to three months if the information is complex.
- Rectification. You are entitled to have your information rectified if it is factually inaccurate or incomplete. We must respond to your request within one month. If we decide to take no action, we will tell you why and let you know about your right of complaint to the UK Information Commissioner.
- Erasure. You have the right to ask us to delete your information or stop using it. It will not always be possible for us to comply with your request, for example if we have a legal obligation to keep the information. If we decide to take no action, we will tell you why and let you know about your right of complaint to the UK Information Commissioner.
- Restrict processing. You have the right to restrict how your data is processed in certain circumstances, for example if the information is not accurate. If a restriction is applied, we can retain just enough information to ensure that the restriction is respected in future. If we decide to lift a restriction on processing, we must tell you.
- Data portability. If we are processing your personal data with your consent, and it is held in a structured, commonly used, machine readable form, you have a right to ask us to transmit it to another data controller, so they can use it. This right does not apply if we process your personal data as part of our public task.
- Object. You can object to your information being used for profiling, direct marketing or research purposes.
- Automated decision making and profiling, to reduce the risk that a potentially damaging decision is taken without human intervention.
- Essential cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as remembering your cookie preference. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Non‐essential cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible.
For example, they might remember your name and e‐mail in forms, so you don’t have to reenter this information next time when commenting. These cookies also track the use and performance of our website and services.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at [email protected]. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Register Your School
If you would like to register your school with Aspire Academy please click the link and fill in our application form. Alternatively call us on 0141 882 3875.